Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
We are looking for an Sales Specialist that will:
- Maintain and organize a large database of prospects and deals in the CRM
- Research target accounts to prioritize account-based outreach and segment (Pyme, Mid Market, or Enterprise)
- Identify local best practices and replicate them where possible to continuously improve processes and results within the team
- Capacity to build a monthly forecast per segment and to have a Pipeline always updated
- Having total control of KPIs such as DSLA, # meetings per week, # of activities per deal, BANT methodology to qualify deals.
- Act as an internal Project Manager with other departments to make sales happen: Legal, Finance, Control Desk, Product
- Exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for 3 main indicators: TPV, Credit Line amount and New Customers
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of professional experience in sales
- Proven work experience as an Customer Acquisition for Inbound sales (high volume of deals) or Outbound Sales (prospection from the scratch)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Hubspot is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Proven experience using prospecting tools such as Apollo, Lusha, Salesloft, Scriabin, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Linkedin Sales Insight.
- Proven Sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, social outreach, and friends and family approach
- English professional proficiency (preferred)
What makes you a great fit for the role:
- You are a storyteller in person, in video, or in text. You are capable of captivating the attention of your prospect.
- You are a consultant. You are even a better listener than a storyteller and because of that, you are able to offer the best solution possible.
- You don’t take a “no” for an answer. You are patient and resilient but more importantly, you are methodic and disciplined.
- You are competitive. When you are running on a treadmill, you compete against the person next to you and always win.
- You are a perfectionist. You pay attention to every single detail and keep records of your every move on a CRM.