Control Desk & Credit Associate
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
We are looking for a Control Desk & Credit Associate who will:
- Make sure that all the prospects comply with all the requirements (legal, cashflow, credit score, risk assessment)
- Be in charge of all the onboarding processes (KYC, KYB, AML checks and credit Score validation, and credit origination).
- Analyze customer financial condition
- Assess credit risk and propose credit limits.
- Review and challenge the credit risk model defined by first-line
- Identify improvements to the process as well as carry them out.
- Contribute and support activities for the area, such as credit bureau audits, operational improvement projects, among others.
- Develop internal relationships with sales to resolve customer credit needs.
Our requirements for this position are
- At least 2 years of experience in credit, collection activities.
- English mandatory: intermediate/advanced level
- Mandatory: Google spreadsheet formulas, as filters, tables, pivot table, etc.
- Desirable: flowchart, presentations.
- High analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to complete detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Adaptability to dynamic way of working/short-term deliverables
Additional Skills & Plus
- Google Drive
- Hubspot or similar
- Zendesk or similar
- Intermediate/Advanced English Skills (will be evaluated)