Italic is creating a world of luxury without labels. We believe that luxury today is exclusionary and all about marketing that hurts its customers and manufacturers. Our mission is to create a new model that enables manufacturers to bypass the legacy luxury supply chain and deliver luxury goods with equivalent or better quality directly to consumers. Our customers come to rely on Italic for our quality, timeless design, and radical value.
Italic is looking to hire an Email Designer. The ideal candidate would have a strong understanding of consumer psychology and a deep passion for design. If you have an eye for aesthetics and are excited about building engaging email campaigns that drive customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value, then this is the ideal job for you.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our email marketing campaigns including layout, visual elements, and typography.
- Ensure designs align with brand identity, enhancing recognition and compatibility across our platforms.
Development and Analysis
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics associated with email campaigns; suggesting and implementing improvements as needed.
- At least 2-3 years of experience creating email campaigns or similar projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or equivalent software.
- A solid understanding of email design HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Experience with email service providers, especially segmentation and personalization.
- A keen eye for detail and precision in design and typography.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess a customer-centric mentality; with an understanding of how design influences consumer behavior.
- Resilience to handle different projects and tight deadlines.
- Creativity, and a constant desire to learn and improve your design skills.
This opportunity presents the right candidate with an exciting chance to be a part of a dynamic team. We encourage all prospective candidates, who believe they fulfill these criteria, to apply.
Great Brands Start With Great People
Our culture focuses on performance, integrity, and longevity. We believe that the best brands are not grown through sheer force but rather through deliberate decision-making and persistent effort over a long period of time. We are committed to creating a workplace where talented individuals can thrive in building an enduring, beloved brand that we all take pride in.
Inputs Over Outputs
We value the effort and work that goes into achieving results rather than just the end result. We believe that investing in our people and processes will lead to better outcomes while also creating a more sustainable and enjoyable environment.
Our company has a flat hierarchy and values the input and ideas of all team members. We believe that everyone has the potential to make a significant contribution to the success of the company.
Small Team, Big Opportunities
As a small team, all employees are expected to take ownership in their work. Some might move faster while others are fine with a slower pace. Those who seek to move faster in their career will be able to do so based solely on merit, contribution, and performance.