OpenEnvoy is building a world free from fraud. Gartner named OpenEnvoy a leading vendor for AP automation and real-time auditing two years running.
Our approach is to design simple, elegant software that automates the AP process so Finance teams can improve cash flow in real time, sending money directly to the bottom line. We are bringing joy back to finance professionals allowing them to shed repetitive tasks and focus on more strategic work to stay ahead of the curve. It’s time Finance had modern tech dedicated to their workflow. We’re just getting started!
As a distributed team, we are committed to building an exceptional culture and product. We are backed by leading SV investors including Riot Ventures, RRE, Naval Ravikant, Hack Fund, and others.
What is the opportunity?
OpenEnvoy is hiring Enterprise Account Executives to join our Sales team. In this role you will be responsible for building & executing a territory strategy, growing business with existing customers, and establishing relationships with prospective customers. We are looking for entrepreneurial sellers who want to build the next great company.
What will you do?
- Build pipeline through prospecting and closing outbound-generated opportunities.
- Drive opportunities through the full sales cycle from pipeline generation to close.
- Implement a value-selling methodology for use-cases in your territory, selling to Finance and IT
- Create a pipeline generation cadence to develop expansion opportunities within any existing customers, leveraging your own efforts and BDR support.
- Forecast accurately, with clear visibility into expected sales performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams from Pre-Sales to Customer Success, drive commercial discussions, and coordinate the sales cycle across internal teams (Legal, Technical, Product, etc.)
- Have comfort in multi-party consultative sales processes, engaging with business and technical stakeholders across varying levels of Enterprise businesses from C-level to project managers, IT and AP practitioners.
What skills do we need?
- 5+ years of Sales experience in closing deals; at least 2 years selling into Enterprise.
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate OpenEnvoy’s solutions to both a Technical audience and Finance teams.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Superior verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside their traditional job description.
- BA/BS required.
People are our most important asset. We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
- OpenEnvoy offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k with matching.
- Automatic compensation evaluation every fundraising event without asking.
- US Employment Eligible; Work from anywhere in the US.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones.
- You’ll receive a new laptop and software you need to do your best work.
Open Envoy is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices based on an individual's race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), natural hair, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Open Envoy participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.