Standard Metrics, formerly known as Quaestor, is an automated financial collaboration platform that helps investors and founders to move faster together and make better, forward-facing decisions. We're a full-time team of product builders, investors, and optimists, rebuilding investor relations from the ground up. Standard Metrics is backed by 8VC and Spark Capital along with other leading software VCs and angels and is currently a trusted resource for many of the top venture capital firms in the world.
Come build with us
The Customer Success team at Standard Metrics is responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of our customers, working with some of the best venture capital firms and startups in the world. We are hiring a passionate and self-driven team player who is a tenacious problem solver, a strategic thinker, and excellent at relationship management.
Members of the Customer Success team play a critical role in ensuring that our customers derive maximum value from Standard Metrics, driving overall platform adoption, customer retention, and contract renewal. You will become a trusted advisor to some of our most important customers, deeply understanding their business, goals, and needs in order to implement best practices and drive increased platform utilization. You will also collaborate closely with our sales, data, and product teams, serving as the customer’s internal advocate, to help us rapidly iterate on the platform.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers and connect with key stakeholders across the business, from senior executives to power users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business requirements, challenges, and goals in order to drive successful outcomes including increasing customer lifetime value and collaborating with customers to provide references and testimonials.
- Proactively manage relationships throughout the customer lifecycle, from deployment and adoption to growth and contract renewal. Drive platform utilization across customer teams and provide best practice recommendations to help further platform adoption.
- Own renewals and upsells for your assigned book of customers, proactively identifying and addressing churn risk, and accurately forecasting future revenue growth.
- Lead recurring Partnership Reviews to align on business priorities, review product usage and insights, and provide an overview of our Product Roadmap and relevant upcoming enhancements.
- Be a champion for our customers with our Product and Engineering teams, ensuring their voices and needs are heard and prioritized.
- Provide customer training as needed in collaboration with our Customer Support team and assist with product documentation to enhance our Help Center.
- Become an expert on all things Standard Metrics and be an active contributor to company culture and future hiring efforts.
Experience that will help
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a client-facing role, ideally within customer success or account management.
- Track record of developing strategic relationships with customers, identifying business goals, and driving value realization in order to ensure customer retention and reference-ability.
- Experience managing and closing renewals and upsells.
- Strong executive presence and ability to successfully navigate all levels of customer organizations.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives and an ability to influence internal and external decision-makers.
- Ability to work in a high-growth environment with a willingness to tackle projects and work independently.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, a natural empathy for customers, and excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Passion for technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and/or venture capital is a plus
Competitive salary: For our employees located in the USA, we aim to pay at or above the market rate of US-based tech hubs like San Francisco or NYC. For international roles, we aim to pay top of market for your country.
Health and dental insurance: We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100% in the USA. Internationally we match local health coverage for you and your family.
Flexible vacation: Take time off when you need it! We find most employees take 3-4 weeks in addition to holidays, but there are no firm rules. We trust our employees to know what's best for them.
Paid parental leave: 12 weeks of paid leave for all new parents in the USA. Internationally we match parental leave standards in your area.
Complete transparency: Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.