Business Development Associate
WISE is an online teaching app based in Bengaluru. We offer full-scale solutions for everything related to online live classes, including multiple classrooms, attendance and performance tracker, digital resource library, and MCQ test creator. Our boutique enterprise solutions allow educators to build their own unique presence and grow their online tutoring business at scale.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Business Development Associate. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for lead generation, market research, and creating presentations. They will also be responsible for effectively communicating with clients and promoting WISE’s products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in lead generation and market research
- Ability to create effective and engaging presentations
- Knowledge of the online education industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in the education technology industry is a plus